Saturday, September 12, 2009

UPDATE : Months of Reunions !!

About 6 months after I originally started this blog, I was contacted by one of my biological siblings


I had placed my adoption details on adoption.com in the hope that one day my siblings might find me if they were looking for me.
I was first contacted by my sister in Feb 2009. We spent a few months getting to know each other.

Then another sister said she had found the details on adoption.com . So we were reunited.
They told the other three siblings.... another sister and two brothers.
I met my third sister in May, followed shortly by a reunion with my brother . (Still haven't met the other brother as he lives a long way away)
I must say, if anyone was able to choose their brothers and sisters, I would definately choose these ones !! They are totally awesome and Love them all to bits.
On mothers day 2009 they broke the news to our biological mum that knew about me and had met me.

She was scared and frightened of the impact this news might have on her and her loved ones. They assured her that they did not feel any differently towards her and that she had nothing to worry about by meeting me.

She took a few months to warm to the idea, but, we have just had a very successful mother and daughter reunion.
Everything is just how it should be.


No comments:

Who's been here!